Prix incl. 21% TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement, délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours ouvrés
Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS12330
- Fabricant: Aerosoft
- Développeur: Aerosoft
- Langue: English
- EAN: 4015918123303
- Version actuelle: FSX P3D 1.10/FS9 1.0
Enjoy a wonderful approach into the Celtic pearl and enjoy something typical irish after the work is done.
It is served by many international airlines and it is the home base for Aer Lingus and Ryanair.
The scenery of the airport which is located 10km north of the city center, is in the final development stage representing the original airport of today. It includes the new Terminal 2, also known as Pier E. The product comes with extremely high-resolution textures and with thousands of small details. Despite a very large number of these details in 3D, the frame rate stays absolutey stable and excellent.
- Completely new for the FSX, Prepar3D and FS2004 created scenery from airport Dublin
- Despite a very large number of these 3D details the frame rate is high
- All buildings and installations at and around the airport
- High quality models and photo real textures
- High resolution runways and taxiways
- Highly realistic night time effects
- High resolution textures included as an option (2048)
- Seasonal textures included
- Compatible with Airport Enhancement Services (AES) (just for FSX and FS2004)
- Compatible with all AI traffic packages
- Manual in German and English
- Lido Charts
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by simFlight.com:
"I really enjoyed this product, it is a solid piece of work that is visually interesting. There are very few quality 3rd party addons for Irish airports and this one helps to fill that void. I felt that it was good value for the price and deserves a place in the scenery library of every FSX enthusiast who has an interest in this part of the world."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP1 and SP2 or Acceleration Pack) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (v1 or v2) or Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 with the 9.1 Update
Windows XP / Vista / 7/ 8
Processor with 3.0 GHz (Dual Core processor recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with 512 MB (1024 MB recommended)
.net Framework 3.5 or higher (only if you use the Aerosoft-Launcher)
Download-Size: 950 MB
Installations-Size: 2 GB
*Note: The FS2004 version of the Mega Airport Dublin is not included on the CD version. If you purchased the boxed version you can download the FS2004 version for free from our FAQ's/Updates section (product registration required).