Prix excl. TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement, délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : AS13174
- Fabricant: Aerowinx
- Langue: English
- EAN: 4015918131742
Run a flight deck mockup by feeding several monitors through multimonitor graphic cards or through networked computers, or run a single computer for solo training. Or network any combination that suits your needs. Panels can be zoomed, panned, divided.
Precision Simulator models the combi, freighter, passenger, and ER variants of the B744 series, and many selectable airline options:
- Includes instructor screens
- World-wide navigation database, global weather model, random traffic
- Simulates over 500 malfunctions
- Has all EFIS and standby instruments
- Complete dual FMC model with FANS–1
- CDU standby navigation
- Smooth A/T, autopilot, F/D; exact mode logic
- Flight control system logic, ratio controllers; realistic, fine-tuned aerodynamics model
- Accurate GE, PW, RR performance models
- IRS, GPS, weather radar, navaid antenna effects
- Comprehensive EICAS, EGPWS, TCAS, PWS etc.
- Communications, ACARS, CPDLC, Voice-ATC, ATIS, PNF etc.
- Electrical CBs, all distribution busses, supplying over 1000 simulated relays and devices with individual voltage–amperage modeling
- Detailed fuel system with 2003–revision
- Dynamic hydraulic and pneumatic pressure models
- Ice and rain protection
And thousands of other features:
Operations Manual Preview
The following systems are required to run Precision Simulator 10 (PSX):
- Java version 1.6, or 1.7, or a higher compatible version. If Java is not already installed on your computer, it can be downloaded free of charge from java.com.
- Apple OS X, or Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, or Linux or any other operating system that supports one of the above Java versions, and that includes a PDF reader for viewing the operations manual. (PDF readers are also available in the Internet.)
- A monitor with at least 800 x 800 pixels. Undersized monitors can be used as well—for example, to display certain small flight deck sections on networked monitors—, but the instructor screen will then be cropped, and should then be displayed on a second, suitable monitor. Do not use Retina resolutions.
- Dual-core or multi-core microprocessor, running at 2.5 GHz or higher
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 3 GB free hard disk space
- A keyboard, ideally one that includes a numeric keypad
- A mouse, or any similar pointing device
- Access to a DVD drive is required for the initial installation
USB yokes, sticks, pedals, throttles, buttons, and other USB inputs.
Add-on software & hardware compatible with the Aerowinx TCP/IP network.
Note: Java utilizes hardware acceleration for the graphics. Hence, the frame rates in the simulator are very high, typically ranging from 30 to 70 fps.
The product is English only!
Customers who own DVD version can download free updates in Aerowinx Forum: http://aerowinx.com/board/
Prior registration is required. If you are logged in the sub-forum "Updates" where everything is described in detail appears.