Prix incl. 21% TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement, délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : AS13246
- Fabricant: Wheel Stand Pro
- EAN: 5907734782293
No more slipping! With the "Wheel Stand Pro" you always have a firm grip. Easily you can attach your hardware to the stable frame and adapt to the external environment as well as to the respective person.
The product only includes the Wheel Stand - WITHOUT the pictured hardware!
Have you bought a steering wheel for your console only to put it back in the box a few days later? Let's face it; we love gaming in front of our TV's sitting comfortably on a couch.
The problem with a steering wheel is that in order to fully enjoy the experience of using it, you have to bolt it to something. In most cases we use table top.
However this usually offers a far from comfortable seating position because of lack of adjustments.
Of course you can't leave your steering wheel mounted to the dining table all the time so you have to dismount it every time you finish a game.
After a while you really get frustrated and can't be bothered with the whole deal. What a loss. But now you've experienced playing your driving games with a racing wheel,
so going back to a common controller doesn't give you anything like the same experience even if it is convenient. But what if you had a small, handy and stable stand for your driving wheel that could be folded away when not in use?
This stand is compatible with:
- Thrustmaster T300RS (hard-mounted wheel and pedals support)
- TX Racing Wheel (hard-mounted wheel and pedals support)
- Thrustmaster T500RS (hard-mounted wheel, pedals and gear shifter support)
- Thrustmaster F430 (hard-mounted wheel and pedals support)
- Logitech G25/G27 (hard-mounted wheel, pedals and gear shifter support)
- Logitech Driving Force GT/PRO/EX/FX (hard-mounted pedals support, wheel mounted with original clamps)
It also fits:
- Porsche GT2/GT3, CSR (hard-mounted wheel)
- Tilt of the steering wheel column 360° STEPLESS adjustable
- Quick release mechanism for rapid adjustment
- New V2 design based on DELUXE line makes it sturdier, stronger and more rigid
- Specially designed to support Thrustmaster and Logitech wheels
- Adjustable for all sizes of players and for every chair and sofa
- Ready to work out of the box
- Handcrafted full metal construction for life-time durability and stability
- High quality anti-sliding rubber feet prevent floor damage
- Precision build for maximum rigidity and stability
- Easy upgrade for other wheels
Genuine European quality in design, material and craftsmanship.
Tested with: FM2, FM3, Forza Motorsport 4, Forza Motorsport 5, Dirt2, Dirt3, Need For Speed, F2011, Burnout, Grid, Test Drive, PGR3, PGR4
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by Aerosoft Sim News:
"OK, what does it cost and is it worth the money? You can buy the Wheel Stand Pro at the official Polish Wheel Stand Pro website. The “Saitek” Wheel Stand Pro I received came directly from Poland and arrived at my home address in the Netherlands within 4 days. I had email communications with Wheel Stand Pro representative Kamil Wójcik who was very pleasant and helpful. So, what does it cost? When you visit the Wheel Stand Pro webshop you’ll notice that the majority of their products deals with car racing hardware. I found two flight simulator hardware constructions. The one reviewed and a construction for the Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG. I'm pretty sure they'll have a similar construction for the Saitek X52 Pro and for the recent released X-55 Rhino. Finally, the Saitek Pro Flight Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe v2 cost 139,00 Euros including shipping costs. From what I’ve seen on this nicely designed, developed, and manufactured Wheel Stand Pro, I think it’s a great hardware unit to combine many Saitek components and in particular for those who don’t have much space. That's a good argument, but even for other simmers who like to switch between the Saitek Pro Flight yoke with rudder pedals and the Saitek X52 Pro or X-55 Rhino, it’s still an interesting tool and not too expensive, keeping in mind the overall heavy duty materials. The fact that you can easily take it, folded, in the car to another location is an awesome thought. I could even take it with me on vacation … no, come to think about that, it's not a good idea, although my Mac Book Pro can handle X-Plane 10 perfectly. I can say that after testing for many hours, including the feedback given from Kamil Wójcik, I’m pleased with this Wheel Stand Pro. Remember, in this review, I've mentioned my thoughts about the length of several bolts (screws) and my opinion about the absence of some washers, but other than that, it's a great hardware add-on! "
Length: 710 cm
Width: 420 cm
Depth: 85 cm
Weight: 8,5 kg