Prix incl. 21% TVA plus frais de port
Délai de livraison à la demande
- Réf. d'article : AS30117
- Fabricant: Elite
For years, professional pilots had no choice other than to maintain IFR proficiency in an expensive full flight simulator. By introducing the world’s first professional PC-based airliner-class simulator, ELITE offers a completely new way to practice IFR procedures to keep skills sharp.
ELITE Pilot V8 is used as an evaluation, instruction and training tool by, corporate flight departments, flight schools, regional and national carriers and universities. The built-in power is such that you can experience on your home computer a simulation performance that matches the actual aircraft.
After using the ELITE Pilot V8 for a check-ride many student pilots have amazed their instructors with a superior score. You will be surprised when you compare the cost and training benefits of ELITE with devices costing thousands and even millions of dollars more.
Note: We recommend the use of a ELITE Power Quadrant (note: the ELITE Pilot software range is compatible only with the ELITE range of Power Quadrants).
* Worldwide navigational databases
* One GenView™ Visual Database
* Adjustable view instrument panel
* Downloadable METAR reports and real-time weather
* High-resolution, accurately detailed instrument panels
* Switchable ADF/RMI and DG/HSI (not available on C172R and Archer III)
* Programmable or spontaneous instrument, avionics and system failures
* Sample interactive ATC voice scenariov
* Advanced Dynamic weather modeling
* Trimble 2000 Approach Plus™ GPS
* Apollo GX Series GPS
* International GPS database
* Moving map display
* Fully modifiable NAV Data
* Hot Plates™ approach chart viewer
* Multi-monitor capability (instructor station)
* Bendix King Silver Crown and Silver Crown Plus Avionics
* Instructor instrument covers