Prix excl. TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement, délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : AS10302
- Fabricant: GoFlight
- EAN: 4015918103022
The new GoFlight EFIS panel is the perfect companion to the GoFlight MCPPRO. The EFIS can be programmed through the GoFlight keymapper utility fora variety of panel functions.
The EFIS controls the Multi-Funcrtion Display (MFD). Located next to the autopilot (MCP), the EFIS controls the radar features in many commercial planes. This duo makes an ideal pair for virtually flying airliners, specifically the Boeing 737 family.
EFIS Panel Features:
- Selections for DH (decision height)
- MDA (minimum descent altitude)
- Selections for VOR,APP, MAP, PLN modes
- VOR-ADF selection
- Button for EFISfunctions such as WPT, POS, WXR, etc
Why it’s helpful:
- Provides excellent virtual training - particularly for commercial airliners
- Helps you quickly access flight information without using the keyboard or mouse
- Allows you to see and plan for incoming weather
Dimensions: 11,45 x 7 x 4,5 cm (4.5″ x 2.75″ x 1.75″)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X & 2004, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D & XPlane
USB 2.0 connection
This item is only compatible with Add-On planes that support EFIS functions
Here you can find more information.