Prix incl. 21% TVA plus frais de port
Délai de livraison à la demande
- Réf. d'article : AS13922
- Fabricant: Virtual-Fly
Attention: The product will be send to you directly from the manufacturer. It is available and can be delivered within 2-3 working days. The status "not available" does not show the real availibility!
Adjustable travelling touch on levers. Have you ever had a poor touch feeling when using the levers on a thorttle quadrant simulator? Those days are gone, now you can set the required strength to match your desired peformance.
- Incredibly real! Designed to simulate the minimum effort exerted in real aircraft. Unique amongst its kind. Adjust the pressure to the one you wish to exert on the controls.
- Prepared for piston engines, turbo-propellers and turbo-fan (reactors). Each control is set at a different height and has a different colour, just like on real aircraft.
- Controls 100% manufactured from metal.
- Power controls with THROTTLE accelerator area and REVERSE area.
- Propeller control with RPM variable pitch area and FEATHER zone.
- Mixing controls with a MIXTURE and CUT OFF zone.
The 2 zones for each control are distinguished using screen printing on the entire piece, though they can also be distinguished by touch thanks to a mechanical element that brakes the control between the 2 positions.
- Two holding types: through hollows in the platform base or with double position sergeant.
- Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator (MFS)/Prepar3D and X-Plane.
For set-up, we provide you with a driver that connects directly with FSX or Prepar3D; however, it can be programmed like any other games device, using FSUIPC or the drop-down MFS/P3D menus
- With pressure adjustment in the controls.
- Life-like feel.
- With areas for REVERSE, FEATHER and CUT-OFF.
Length: 125.4mm. / Width: 123mm. / Height: 172.5mm.
FS2004, FSX, Prepar3D, X-Plane.