Prix excl. TVA plus frais de port
Délai de livraison à la demande
- Réf. d'article : AS13923
- Fabricant: Virtual-Fly
Throttle Reverse, Propeller Feather and Cut-Off mixture. Those are indispensable features on a throttle quadrant. Virtual-Fly delivers its Throttle Quadrant simulators with a special self-made driver in case you want to have all those features ready to use from default without accesing to the assignation menu or FSUIPC configuration.
Adjustable travelling touch on levers. Have you ever had a poor touch feeling when using the levers on a thorttle quadrant simulator? Those days are gone, now you can set the required strength to match your desired peformance.
- Incredibly real! Designed to simulate the minimum effort exerted in real aircraft. Unique amongst its kind. Adjust the pressure to the one you wish to exert on the controls.
- Prepared for piston engines, turbo-propellers and turbo-fan (reactors). Each control is set at a different height and has a different colour, just like on real aircraft.
- Controls 100% manufactured from metal.
- Power controls with THROTTLE accelerator area and REVERSE area.
- Propeller control with RPM variable pitch area and FEATHER zone.
- Mixing controls with a MIXTURE and CUT OFF zone.
The 2 zones for each control are distinguished using screen printing on the entire piece, though they can also be distinguished by touch thanks to a mechanical element that brakes the control between the 2 positions.
- Two holding types: through hollows in the platform base or with double position sergeant.
- Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator (MFS)/Prepar3D and X-Plane.
For set-up, we provide you with a driver that connects directly with FSX or Prepar3D; however, it can be programmed like any other games device, using FSUIPC or the drop-down MFS/P3D menus
- With pressure adjustment in the controls.
- Life-like feel.
- With areas for REVERSE, FEATHER and CUT-OFF.
Length: 125.4mm. / Width: 226mm. / Height: 172.5mm.
FS2004, FSX, Prepar3D, X-Plane.