Prix excl. TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS14385
- Fabricant: Aerosoft
- Développeur: Sim-wings
- Langue: English/German
- Version actuelle: 1.00
Menorca professional by Sim-wings completes the rework of the Balearic Islands professional series! The popular holiday island Menorca has been completely remade for Prepar3D V4. The current aerial images come in a resolution of 50cm/pixel down to 25cm/pixel in the airport area. Adding to that, there is a realistic AFCAD which also includes recent approach procedures, enabling realistic approach via the FS ATC.
The ground markings, markings and lighting are up to date, as well as the state of development of Menorca Airport of 2016. Highly detailed, animated jetways are implemented using CRTL-J or SODE (optionally). 3D PAPI lights, pre-rendered lighting (raytracing lights) and animated wind socks top off this scenery.
New in the P3D V4 version:
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Ground layout following P3D V4 SDK
- High-resolution satellite images (ca. 0.5 m/px) covering the whole island
- Appropriate autogen and city objects
- Photo realistic coverage of the islands can optionally be turned off
- New highly detailed elevation models for the islands with a resolution of 5 m
- Numerous static vehicles like buses, baggage carts, etc.
- Animated jetways (STRG-J), SODE jetways as an option*
- New, optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
- Apron lamps with new effects and dynamic light
- Changed AFCAD approaches to AirDac 1804
- Dynamic vehicles on airport feeder and apron (AESLite)
- Scenery registration following P3D V4 add-on.xml procedure
- Configuration tool to control some options
*You can download the optional free SODE jetways from the following link: http://www.sim-wings.com/SUPPORT_SODE.htm
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
CPU: Quad Core with 3.5 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
Download-Size: 2.8 GB
Note: Screenshots also show other add-ons, like AI-airplanes, wheather add-ons, terrain or ground add-ons which are not part of the product itself.