Prix excl. TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS14387
- Fabricant: Aerosoft
- Développeur: Sim-wings
- Langue: English/German
- Version actuelle: 1.00
Need a holiday break? Now is the time to fly to the Mediterranean! And just in time Sim-wings have released their re-worked scenery Mallorca professional for Prepar3D V4. This package features the whole island with photorealistic ground textures and both island airports Son Bonet (LESB) and Palma (LEPA).
The scenery features exact coastlines, mesh and completely new designed airports as well as photorealistic ground images covering the complete island in a breathtaking resolution of 0,5m/pixel be it day or night. Also included is AESLite, bringing dynamic apron traffic as well as traffic to the surroundings of the airport.
Island airports, "Son Bonet" LESB and the international airport of Palma LEPA have been modelled to the smallest of details with numerous objects, houses, etc. Safegate parking systems as well as highly detailed AFCAD and or AFX files for AI traffic make it a lively and highly realistic airport to fly to.
So what are you waiting for? Fly to Mallorca and enjoy your holiday.
New in the P3D V4 version:
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Ground layout following P3D V4 SDK
- New updated aerial image for the entire island and airport. High-resolution satellite images (ca. 0.5 m/px) covering the whole island
- Appropriate autogen and city objects
- Photo realistic coverage of the islands can optionally be turned off
- New highly detailed elevation models for the islands with a resolution of 5 m
- Numerous static vehicles like buses, baggage carts, etc.
- Animated jetways (STRG-J), SODE jetways as an option*
- New, optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
- Apron lamps with new effects and dynamic light
- Changed AFCAD approaches to AirDac 1804
- Dynamic vehicles on airport feeder and apron (AESLite)
- Scenery registration following P3D V4 add-on.xml procedure
- Configuration tool to control some options
*You can download the optional free SODE jetways from the following link: http://www.sim-wings.com/SUPPORT_SODE.htm
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
CPU: Quad Core with 3.5 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
Download-Size: 3.6 GB
Note: Screenshots also show other add-ons, like AI-airplanes, wheather add-ons, terrain or ground add-ons which are not part of the product itself.