Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS13003
- Fabricant: Aerosoft
- Développeur: Simon Jones
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 4.0.2017.21200
SuperTrafficBoard (STB) is an interactive airport style flight information display, connecting to Prepar3D to show you what’s happening with your AI flights in real time both now and into the future. The interactive nature means you can send commands to your AI aircraft, such as “View AI”, “Depart and Arrive Now”, “Pause” and “Delete”.
STB also includes a number of facilities to manage traffic in Prepar3D, helping to avoid go-arounds on busy approaches, recovering “stuck” aircraft and providing tools for optimising your AI experience. Running on either the same computer as Prepar3D or a separate computer, STB includes configuration wizards to get you up and running in no time.
Purchasing STB for Prepar3D gets you two versions of the software, both of which can be installed on the same computer at the same time (just like multiple versions of Prepar3D can):
- STB V3 for Prepar3D V3
- STB V4 for Prepar3D V4
Supported Third Party Products
STB supports the following third party products and includes ready to go configurations for them:
- Burkhard Renk’s MyTrafficX
- Just Flight TrafficX and TrafficX 360
- ORBX Full Terrain Experience (FTX) AI
- World of AI
- Ultimate Traffic Live (limited support and functionality, see below for details and for Prepar3D V4 Only)
Flight Display - What you see:
- “Real time” Prepar3D flight information including schedule times, actual airport names, runway and gate allocations, speed, altitude, distance and events as they happen. Distance can be reported with respect to airports, runways, allocated parking and the user aircraft.
- Includes representative Airline and Airport logos for supported AI packages which you may add to and update.
- Displays all flights according to their role, including Passenger, Cargo, Military and GA operations each with their own unique interpretation.
- Three incremental levels of detail allow you to customize the flights you see:
- Just those AI aircraft currently under simulation in Prepar3D;
- Completed flights no longer simulated in Prepar3D, including parked arrivals in “baggage claim”, cancelations, diversions and departures that are “long gone”;
- Flights scheduled to occur in the future, that are yet to have an AI aircraft allocated to them in Prepar3D.
- Custom filters focus the list of flights on display:
- Filter by operator type, e.g. show passenger flights only.
- Filter by COM1 radio, e.g. show only those aircraft sharing the same radio frequency and hence the same Air Traffic Controller as the user aircraft or selected AI aircraft.
- As you fly around the world, STB automatically updates schedule times to reflect the local time zone, and even recognizes the International Date Line.
- Convert text to upper case to simulate vintage real world traffic boards.
- Customise the look of STB by changing colours, fonts, character size etc., including the colour combinations used when certain events occur.
- See your user aircraft listed as a flight in a similar way to AI aircraft, and updated as various events occur during your flight. Note: The level of support available depends on the capability of the user aircraft.
AI Interaction - What you can do:
You can send the following commands from STB to your AI aircraft:
- View AI: See any aircraft in the Prepar3D main view by selecting the flight on the board. The view moves with the aircraft as it travels.
- Enhanced View AI (Prepar3D V4 only): Watch your chosen AI from a fixed point of either the airport center, designated runway or designated parking (when available).
- Schedule Information: Find out the previous and next schedules in addition to the current schedule for any flight listed.
- Depart Now: Order aircraft to begin their departure procedure immediately rather than wait for the scheduled time, including flights that are yet to have an AI aircraft allocated to them in Prepar3D.
- Approach Now: Select any arrival flight (including those into the future that are yet to have an AI aircraft allocated to them) and have it approach the airport and land.
- Arrive Now: Delete inbound flights and recreate them at a parking position with an onward departure schedule.
- Listen to AI: Listen to radio communications between AI Aircraft and ATC. Use in combination with the Follow AI Command and you can listen all the way from departure to arrival.
- Follow AI: Automatically follow an AI aircraft from departure to arrival, and on to the next leg in its schedule (as permitted by the simulator).
- Chase AI: Moves your user aircraft near the AI aircraft, so you can fly "escort".
- Shadow AI: Places your user aircraft at the center of the select AI flight and keeps it there on a frame by frame basis. An invisible user aircraft is supplied to assist with this feature.
- Delete AI
- Slew On/Off: Pause and resume AI aircraft
AI Management - Keeping it all running smoothly:
- Airspace Conflict Resolution: Detect airspace conflicts between approaching AI aircraft where possible, and move conflicting aircraft "breaking the rules" to an arrival stand with an onward departure schedule.
- User Airspace Conflict Resolution: Detect airspace conflicts between the user aircraft and AI during your final approach, where possible. Conflicting AI aircraft are moved to the arrival stand as necessary to clear your path to the runway, and are given a departure schedule.
- Deleted Aircraft Recovery: Capture inbound aircraft deleted by Prepar3D to relieve taxi way congestion, and recreate them at the gate with a departure schedule.
- Stuck Aircraft Recovery: Rescue aircraft stuck in pre/post flight support and send them on their way. Aircraft that cannot be rescued are deleted, releasing the parking space for others to use.
- Departure Control: Automatically deploy flaps for departing AI aircraft.
- Optimize Traffic: Reduce your traffic volumes interactively for the best possible simulator performance and experience, providing more flexibility than simply reducing traffic sliders.
- Infrastructure: How it all fits together
- Configuration Wizard gets you up and running right away with just a few mouse clicks.
- Network support included at no additional charge: Use STB on a separate PC/Laptop from your main Prepar3D computer
- “Check for updates” facility to help you keep your STB software up to date
- Highly customizable via a dedicated GUI
- Import airport facility and AI schedule data to STB though with just a few mouse clicks
- Comprehensive User Guide (PDF) included
- Ultimate Traffic Live (UTLive) includes its own status board which may meet your needs.
- UTLive uses an external traffic scheduling engine which works differently compared to other AI traffic packages and limits the amount of informational available via Prepar3D. As a result, some of the restrictions that may be experienced when using STB with UTLive are:
- Schedule times for flights are unknown, and shown as “??:??”.
- Previous and Next flight schedule information is not available.
- For parked departure flights, the destination airport is unknown before the flight becomes active (with a flight plan) and hence the airport is shown as “????”. When the aircraft begins the departure cycle, the destination airport is updated.
- Predicted flights in the future yet to be associated with an AI Aircraft in Prepar3D are not listed on STB.
- Certain interactive commands including “Follow AI”, “Shadow AI”, “Chase AI”, “Depart Now”, “Approach Now” and “Arrive Now” are not available or may not work correctly.
- Airspace Conflict Resolution and Deleted Aircraft Recovery may not work fully as a replacement aircraft cannot be recreated with a departure schedule.
- The optimization tools may not be effective as UTLive may recreate deleted flights.
System requirements for V4:
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Microsoft .net framework V4.6.2 (can be automatically installed through STB)
When using STB on a separate client computer from Prepar3D, Microsoft C++ 2015 x64 runtime is required on the client (can be automatically installed through STB).
System requirements for V3:
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V3
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Microsoft .net framework V4
When using STB on a separate client computer from Prepar3D, Microsoft C++ 2013 x86 runtime is required on the client (download link available from STB).